Kroeger Commercial focuses on the ever-changing field of Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokerage. We strive to have an understanding of current and developing trends, business practices and emerging technologies that enables our professionals to be “Value Added” in every transaction they manage.
Our Commercial/Industrial Brokerage Services include:
- Real Property Valuations
- Market Trends and Reports
- Landlord Tenant Representation
- Buyer/Seller Representation
- Vacant Land Brokerage
- Build to Suit Representation
- Assistance with 1031Tax Deferred Exchanges
- User Acquisition/Dispositions
- Selection and Management of Due Diligence Vendors
- Assistance with the selection of Qualified Lenders
Cory Kroeger is a licensed Florida Real Estate Broker and has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida. He has a background in commercial construction management. For the past 20 years Cory has specialized in office/industrial development and acquisitions. In 2019 Cory earned the SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) designation and maintains an active mentor role within the Real Estate community.
Chris Brussow is a licensed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate and has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida. Since joining Kroeger Commercial Chris has focused on Industrial Sales, Tenant and Landlord Leasing, Investment Sales, and Property Management.